We try to choose ministries in which we
- proclaim gospel values to the world;
- bring people to a greater awareness of and reverence for the presence and activity of the Holy Spirit within themselves and in the world;
- foster Christian faith, love and service;
- promote life and reconciliation;
- affect the transformation of unjust systems and structures;
- consciously address ourselves to the poor, the oppressed and alienated and thus work to shape a world where each person can live in justice and freedom;
- alleviate suffering and work for the prevention of social evils;
- strengthen family life, and promote the welfare of women, children and families.
More about our ministries in the different countries in the web-sites of the districts.